Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, June 29, 2007

I really just want the HUG...


Yesterday I was invited to go to Hawaii for a week... I said no.

(This was the right thing to do. And I did not want to go with the person that extended the invitation... But... It stirred a lot of things up...)

And many tears later I am sitting here in the aftermath rather tired. And I need some serious hugging time...

(But really, what is it with bad dreams of things in the ground getting stuck in my feet? Awful things... The first time it was paint balls that kept getting stuck in the soles of my feet and no matter how much I worked to get them out, as soon as I took another step, my feet were filled with them again. Ewww... Last night it was moths and butterflies that were laying eggs in the ground and there was no place to step without getting them stuck in the skin. Ewww... And when they hatched, they swarmed... Honestly, Ewww... I am still unsettled by the whole thing... And while it may not sound like a terrible nightmare to anyone else, it has me all in knots and I still feel sick. I would try to sleep now, but I am rather afraid to... Seriously though, WHAT is this all about? Any suggestions? I would be most grateful...)

I am not too sure where things will go from here... And for now I think I am okay with that... I just really want to let it all go and not care about it anymore. (When it effects not just sleep, but sex and food cravings, it is time to let it go... Yeah, I still am craving penne pasta covered in a creamy vodka sauce topped with fresh Parmesan cheese, and a nice glass of red wine... Followed by an hour long hug... Wait, no sex you say? I know... See... Bad huh? Don't get me wrong, that would be nice... But I really just want the hug...)

No comments: