Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Splash... It's Wednesday...


Okay...

So it is Wednesday...

And the world is spinning... And I wish that my head was not keeping time to it... But it will pass... It always does. And for that I am glad...

But...

If I complain too much about needing to get into shape... Or being too fat... Just remind me that I can still fall into the commode when the lids have been lifted... disgusting, I know... But... There is this thing called a shower...

I guess it must have been funny really...

Clambering in the darkness... Sitting on the closed lids... Realizing that they were both down... (I was tired... Too tired to recall that they are always both left down... Too tired to think... Anything, really...) But hey, I figured it out... I lifted the lid... (Well both lids actually... But like I said... I was tired... and my head hurt... And the world had been spinning double time within the spacial confines of my brain...)

So I lifted both lids and thought I was going to gracefully perch on the edge... And lo and behold, I dropped in... Very ungracefully... Let us just say that my tush is tiny enough to make a splash... An icky... Yucky... Disgusting splash... And the water was cold... Cold enough I was able to focus long enough to fall into the shower...

Well...

I needed to take a shower and bathe that tiny tushie of mine anyway...

No comments: