Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in May 2007...


Okay... So I was a bit late on this one... (again...) But I have been going a mile a minute...

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in May 2007:


01.) riding on the train
02.) visits with Mom
03.) 100 Clicks
04.) surprising your best friend
05.) "not" having any chemistry
06.) riding on a BMX course after hours
07.) walking the Freedom Trail
08.) 1,000 calories on the elliptical in one visit
09.) making good sushi at home
10.) playing scrabble and up words
11.) cirque du soleil
12.) finding the perfect faux fur
13.) getting tickets for the ball in the mail
14.) am I there yet?
15.) long walks in the afternoon
16.) taking care of all the loose ends
17.) coming through for friends in need
18.) having friends that "just know" you need an ear
19.) company at the airport
20.) being able to separate the friend from the girlfriend

No comments: