Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, June 8, 2007

Updates for the List of what I am looking for in a “Significant Other”…


Updates for the List of what I am looking for in a “Significant Other”…

As this list is an ongoing thing… I have added four more things to what it is that I would like in a “Significant Other”… I had scribbled them down on bits of paper a while back, but a conversation with a Dear Friend reminded me that I had yet to add them to my actual list.

The rest of the list can be found at a previous Blog post a few months back… It can be found in the Archives of December of 2006 under "I'm Making a List and Checking it Twice; What I am looking for in a Significant Other"...


Updated list of what I am looking for:

1. I want someone who inspires me to reach beyond my limitations, pushes me to improve my world, and is supportive of my personal time frames.
2. I want someone who believes that success is not just about winning, and that winning is when both sides gain understanding and perspective.
3. I want someone who loves me enough to set me free and confident enough in my love to be there when I return.
4. I want someone who embraces my body fiercely, but holds my heart softly with an open hand.

No comments: