Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Monday, June 25, 2007

Apologizing Now...


I am going to apologize now... (For the deluge of Blogs that I am going to post up over the next couple of days...)

I am (Finally) with Internet and will be making good use of it... (And with all those pesky back-Blogs just waiting to be posted up... This is the perfect opportunity to do just that...)

So I am just giving an FYI...

Road trip stories to follow soon... (And then I hope things will return to normal, whatever that is...) Oh... And photos too... (Apologies for all the photos that I am sure to post up as well...)

No comments: