Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thanks for the HUGS!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful hugs and support... I feel so much better!

Everyone was so incredible with their comments and messages... The Boyfriend came through with the perfect dinner and evening laughing to the antics of the poor Inspector Clouseau in the original Pink Panther movie... (I love how laughter makes things better, especially since he is a bigger klutz than I am... Who knew?)

So...

My travels are starting up (yet again) and I have just six hours between flights... Just enough time to check the e-mail, postings, do a load of laundry, water my beloved plants, take a nice cold shower (It's HOT here in Southern California...) and head back to the airport to fly away into the blue again... (Here's to sleeping on the plane... Cross your fingers...) Then on to the second of my scheduled Road Trips this summer... (I am not counting the drive from SF to BM as a Road Trip. That will be the start of the Burning Adventure Tour 2007... Good Name huh?) This time we are to hit Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam... Should be very entertaining as my sister-in-law and I will be out-numbered by the kids two to one, and they are all small... (Hooray for juice boxes and goldfish crackers!)

Well my Dears, I am off...
MUAH!!

No comments: