Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Restless...


Dear Friends:

Almost a week since I last blogged. I have been like the energizer bunny… Going and going and going. And now that I have a down time day, I am restless. I am too beat to really DO anything but fidget in the sunshine. I feel like a guilty bum for taking the time to recharge.

Tons of friends that I have been neglecting…
Piles of things to do that I have put off…
Endless back up on my “to do” list…

And here I languish in the sun, too jello-headed to do more than this and feel the grass shift in the breeze…




Artist Credit: A Dog's Life by Jack Tinney

No comments: