Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Held Hostage or Good Humor??


Dear Friends;

I was just going to blog about being held hostage for the second week, but then I read the blog of a Dear Friend who was asking for liberation or death. While I do not feel quite that strongly, (yet) I do feel a connectedness with the sentiment.

My words to my Dear Friend:

Only we can liberate ourselves. (And) To not let it get to us… (And I did mention that thing about pots and kettles, of which I am one… Seems like we might be having a party starting here. I also mentioned that I was going to try to listen to my own advice… So…Yeah…)

The sun is glorious, my head is pounding to the point that I cannot see straight and I have a list that is being waived in my face that is days worth long. Blunder and conquer. The bathroom does not care if I can focus to clean it properly, so that I will do. Besides it does need to be done. I have not been home in a week to use it, but somehow the little house elves always seem to come over and mess it all up in my absence. Bad house elves… Stealing socks and vilifying the shower tiles…

Look! My humor has returned. I think the guy driving the pink and white truck with the ice cream and tinkly music must have dropped off another helping for me. Yea!




Artist Credit: Triple Take by Jennifer Sosik

No comments: