Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, January 18, 2007

What do you think???

Dear Friends;

I am in the 11th hour of changing cell phone companies… And am looking for your thoughts and opinions on which to go with. As well as why or why not…

I have read consumer reports…
I have asked around, but not enough…
I have taken a poll as to who has which in my family and friends…

And it comes down to this:

Verizon or Cingular?

What do you think?

I need it to work in the middle of nowhere as well as in cities. I need it to work coast-to-coast and places in between… Cingular has given me this, but more people that I know have Verizon.

(And it was Cingular that gave me signal in the oddest places in the Catskills when no one else had signal at all. Of course I had to give my impression of those old fashioned rabbit antennas that my Dad had on the top of the TV when I was a little kid, but I did get signal…)

Oh… And one more thing. The most important actually… I simply MUST have text messaging…

(I have gotten better at the whole TALKING on the phone thing, but the bottom line is that I still miss too much of the conversation. I am good at reading lips, but not through the phone… I’ll have to work on that at some point… So… Yeah… Text Messaging is vital…)

So, What do you think?

No comments: