Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ais’s Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in January 2007:

Dear Friends;

It took me a while... But here we go...

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in January 2007:

01. Google toolbars with Internet spell check
02. MM’s in cupid holiday colors, especially the pink ones
03. Stories and photos of a Dear Friend participating in the pant-less subway ride
04. A far away friend coming to visit
05. Angels that appear out of no where to give me important guidance and love
06. The true love of friendship
07. blissful hibernation with an understanding Dear Friend
08. Seeing the passion of creation
09. Taste testing new recipes
10. Walking hand in hand
11. Leaving comments on the Blogs of Dear Friends
12. Learning to use my new camera
13. Bringing a guy along on a road trip with three women and having him actually survive, both directions
14. Movie marathons with my Dad and his SO
15. Trading Auntie LaLa tales for Auntie Jammy stories
16. Homemade mac’n’cheese for dinner followed by apples for dessert
17. Open communication on multiple levels
18. Being “stuck” in an elevator with a Dear Friend
19. The song “Through Glass” by Stone Sour
20. Text message marathons with Dear Friends

No comments: