Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thought for the day…

Dear Friends;

I think that we are given second and third and even fourth and fifth chances, it’s just that by the time that it comes around, we are so tired, we don’t make the push for them the way that we did for the first chance. We are too tired and we are too beaten down that we don’t want to do what it takes to fight that hard again.

It says a lot about the people who do just that. The ones who reach inside themselves and find that hidden reserve of determination, strength, courage, strength, stubbornness to keep trying.

I hope that I will always be one of those people...


I Believe

I believe in the Bluebird of Happiness
And the Tooth Fairy
And Santa Clause
And in the spirit of Christmas
I believe in second chances
And holding onto hope
I believe that eventually the truth prevails
And that right overcomes wrong
I believe in miracles
And wishing on falling stars
And four leaf clovers
I believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
And that leprechauns dance upon it
I believe in the Easter Bunny
The singing harp
And the goose that lays golden eggs
I believe in Superman and Batman
And Superheroes of every kind
I believe that the common man can be the greatest Hero of them all
I believe in Divine Intervention
And Angels
And friendships that withstand the tests of time
I believe in Heaven on Earth
And limitless possibilities in the Universe
And in our lives
I believe in change
And growth
And the fulfillment of Self-Prophesy
I believe in Mother Earth
And Father Time
And living life to the fullest
I believe in truth and goodness
And that what goes around, comes around
I believe that laughter is the best medicine
And that words have power only if you believe them
I believe that faith can move mountains
And in healing hands
I believe in magic
And wishing wells
And fairy-tales
And the epic romance that inspires legends
I believe that nothing is truly lost or lost forever
And that everything happens for a reason
I believe that there is more to the story
And in finishing what we start
And also in seeing things to the end
I believe that children are the answer
And the hope of the future
I believe that everything has a price
And that life is it’s own greatest reward
And especially, that it is all worth it in the end
I believe in the empowerment of one
That knowledge is power
And in the interconnectedness of everything
I believe that nature will run its course
That you can’t hurry love
And that tomorrow is only a day away
I believe that there is a time and place for everything
That justice will prevail
That trust and respect are earned
That the greatest love of all is unconditional
And that after everything, in the end,
I still believe in ME

No comments: