Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Life is Precious…

Dear Friends;

I feel very small today. Not to be taken in a negative way. More in that I am fully aware of just how human and fragile I am. I am able to feel every step and the ground beneath my feel as I move. I am aware of every breath for I can feel the air come in and out of my lungs as I inhale and exhale. I can hear the ticking of the clock like a metronome counting out the seconds of time slipping past… One… Two… Three… Four…

I feel as if I should be placing a sign on the car tomorrow as we load everyone up and zoom away to our destination that reads: “Precious Cargo on Board”. And then I think, if I did that, I would have to place them on every vehicle on the road and stick one on every person walking past. So perhaps it is better to change that to: “Life is Precious”.

The universe is huge… And though I am a part of it, and usually feel larger than life as a result, today, I feel small…

No comments: