Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Monday, January 1, 2007

I have a new favorite word for 2007...

Dear Friends;

It is such an amazing feeling to put something out there, in no uncertain terms... To really address what it is that you desire and need, even when you feel that you are being overly-bold or taking too big of a risk...

And then have the answer be... YES...

Today is going to be good. Very, very good indeed... What a way to ring in the New Year...

Last year my favorite word was MORE...
I think this year it is going to be YES...

I love the way that YES feels on my tongue when I say it. The way that it rolls around in my mouth. I love the way my heart races when I hear it... And I love the abundance that it brings...

Say it with me: YES!

Would you like to have a wonderful year? YES!
Would you like to feel joy and happiness? YES!
Pleasure and freedom? YES!
Abundance and completion? YES!
Would you like MORE? YES! YES! YES!

Hello World! Bring it on! Is this going to be a thrilling adventure?

(Bet all of my Dear Friends know what my answer is...)

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

No comments: