Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hibernation…

Dear Friends;

I am not ready to share the events of this weekend. In fact, I have been hibernating over it. I am still so much in the moment that I have not begun the typical analyzing of the events that transpired. And right now, I am so over-loaded, that I do not want to do anything beyond letting my mind drift in and out of awareness. I am maintaining a mellow status…

It was both the best and the worst weekend of my life. Doors were closed and new doors were opened. And at the end of it all was just me. Much like in the beginning. But really, that is all I can say for now… Anymore than that, and my heart taps on my shoulder and reminds me that for now, I am letting things go… And it is easier than I thought.

I have been lucky to have a wonderful place to unwind, with an incredible Dear Friend who has allowed me the grace to recover and regroup with true acceptance and love. That was an unexpected surprise. And I am thankful…

So please understand my absence and delayed return into the world at large… I will venture out again soon enough…

No comments: