Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Looking at a Home...


I am on my way to meet with a Realtor to see a 1920's house. 6 bedroom/ 4 bath, 3236sft. The listing says it needs a little TLC. But We shall see.

"Truly a unique Property, Charming & Spacious, Investors Dream, 6 Bedroom Plus 2nd story Master Suite w/Fireplace, 4 1/2 Bath. Huge step down Family room with adjacent Wet Bar. Needs TLC! Needs some WK. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD! Priced to Sell, Must see!"

I am trying not to get too excited about it. (But wish me luck just in case!)

In other news, I am now officially ready for the immanent arrival of The Boyfriend's parents. Spring cleaning is done. Now all there is to do is wait.

No comments: