Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Day of Peeing on the Stick...


After 10 days, the little stick is finally starting to get a little darker with that second line. Whew! And I was beginning to hold my breath that it was not ever going to change...

Things are still on schedule then... Even though my eagerness and anticipation were getting the better of me... Okay, perhaps they still are... But I'd really like an Aquarius...

Of course The Boyfriend's Mother as set a gremlin loose in my ovulation gears... (You see, I am supposed to be in high fertility this weekend. The weekend of The Boyfriend's birthday. The weekend of Mother's Day. The weekend that we have a home full of visiting parents...) I had it all worked out that we would send them out for morning coffee at the nearby Starbucks... Just like the last visit... But The Boyfriend's Mother is bring a French press so that they won't have to leave at all... (Do you hear the screaming of my ovaries?)

And my body is once again being weird... (How I miss the pill... Weight control, hormone control, predictability...) My face is a mix of fine lines and acne. (Is this some sort of sick joke from nature? Should I have one or the other? Why is it that I have both? Lines are for the old... Bumps are for the young... Grrr...) My glands are swollen and my neck is sore... Like I slept funny, but not quite... And then there is the sharp pain sort of near my abdomen... Like where I used to get menstrual cramps, but higher... Yup... Temperature a tad higher than normal... Sounds like my body might have figured out this whole ovulation thing after all.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the woman who is the first one up and the last one to bed feels the need to go out for a nice walk... (I know... Why not just have sex on the floor as far away from the shared wall as quietly as possible like every other time? Ah... But we are forgetting the added bonus of me hanging out with my pelvis in the air for 20-30 minutes to help the little swimmers along on their journey... Yeah... Not really a great plan...)

No comments: