Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Going where my feet take me...



So it turns out that I have this fascination with taking photos of where my feet have been... Sort of my way of saying that I was HERE...

Recently I discovered Picasa (Along with Flickr, Photbucket and Slide, but I like Picasa best...)

The result of my footwork photography can be found at the link below... (Or you can just view the slideshow...)

Going Wherever My Feet Take Me...

No comments: