Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My year so far...

JANUARY
1. Who kissed you on new years?
I can't recall... It was too long ago...

2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Yes I did... And no it didn't last..

3. Does it snow where you live?
Nope... It might if the world was coming to an end...

4. Do you like hot chocolate
Yes... White chocolate with lots of cinnamon... I can't do "real" chocolate anymore...

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Only through the TV... If I am home, and remember to turn it to whatever channel happens to show it...

6. Do you ski or snowboard?
No, but I go sledding and make awesome snow angels...

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine?
The three year old that I "borrowed" for the night. He was the best Valentine ever... Candy, card, balloon, McDonalds for dinner... We had a ball...

2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Nope... I made them with my Mom... We were very crafty as a family growing up...

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Totally... I am a Puxatawnie Phil junkie, I look it up every year...

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
A wee bit...

2. Do you wear green every year on St. Patrick’s day?
Uh huh... I look good in green...

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2007?
Went to a fantabulous party and played my first real game of poker... Was dealt a pair of aces in the first hand... It was great...

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
I like sweater weather...

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
Yup...

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
No...

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Not since I was a kid... And most of that was sugar free... But ohhh... How I love the Chocolate bunnies...

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
I do not recollect...

5. Do you "love" the month of April?
With so many April birthdays in my family what's not to love? It is a party every other day...

MAY

1. What is your favorite flower?
Hydrangeas and Japanese Peonies...

3. Finish the phrase "April showers"..
Bring slugs and snails on the porch to step on... (I like Artemis's answer for this one...)

4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
There is a national day for this?

5. Is May anything special to you?
Every day is special to me... But May does hold some fond memories for me this year...

JUNE

1. What did you do for father’s day?
Called my Daddy...

2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
Travel... Travel... Travel...

3. Have a favorite baseball team?
Which ever one that I am sitting behind third base, eating hot dogs, drink a coke, and kibitzing with the regulars about is my favorite...

JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
The old fashioned thing... BBQ... Party... Sparklers in the street, Fireworks... The whole shebang...

2. Did you go to the fireworks?
They came to me... (After I flew for what ended up being like ten hours to get to them...)

3. Did you blast the A/C all day?
I was outside in the fresh air...

AUGUST

1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer?
Burning Man... Travel... Parties... Travel... Moving... Travel...

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '07?
Burning Man by far...

3. Did you have a sunburn?
No way! That's what sunscreen is for... But I did get nice and dark...

4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
No, I kinda skipped the water this year for the desert...

SEPTEMBER

1. Will you be attending college/school?
Only the school of life this fall...

2. Do you like fall better than summer?
Totally!

OCTOBER

1. What was your last Halloween costume?
A witch...

2. What is your favorite candy?
All the ones that I am not supposed to have anymore... Anything with chocolate... Oh, and candy corn...

3. What was your favorite thing about this month?
My niece being born and spend some real quality time being Aunt LaLa...

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
It depends what city I am in at the time...

2. What are you thankful for?
Good friends, family, loved ones...

3. Do you love stuffing?
It fills in the spaces...

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
I like all holidays...

2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe
Not that I can recall, but it is on my list...

3. Get anything special last year?
Everything...

4. What do you want this year?
More...

No comments: