Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Monday, October 8, 2007

I went, I saw, I committed TREE...


Yesterday was a strange day... It was bound to be... It was SF DECOM...

Yes... We made it... A few hours later that I had planned... But you know how it goes when nothing is what you want to wear and all you can think of is chocolate... I need chocolate... Must have chocolate... Can't have chocolate...

But arrive we did... In our Playa-wear, ready to see and be seen... And see we did. It was an orgasmic eye-candy extravaganza to behold... Finery and frippery everywhere... Smiles and hugs and more hugs... I waffled between a tourist with my camera glued to my face, snapping away at everything, and a participant laughing and dancing with the best of them...

There are tons of photos... I posted some in my photos if you want to take a gander... Please... Leave a comment... It's like a verbal hug, or a way of saying that you came and saw... Also... If you would like to see the full album of things that caught my interest at the DECOM yesterday... If you feel like playing a Burner version of "Where's Waldo"... Feel free to take a peek at my Picasa album.

San Francisco DECOM 2007


In there you might find:
a polar bear
a pair of penguins
too many tutus
a bevy of bees
escapees from gerlach county prison
a handful of hoopers
flags a flyin'
a tiny twirler
several stilters
endless enjoyment plastered on happy faces
a couple of kisses
a few lookie-loos
and of course... me... committing tree

Yup...

Yesterday was indeed momentous... The Boyfriend and I did the unthinkable... Caught up in the moment, and with heartfelt thanks to the Tree Huggers Camp, The Boyfriend and I committed TREE together. And there is a photo to prove it... And you can tell by my huge grin that this is a good thing... It is a huge step for us... A gigantic leap in the whole commitment arena... Who knows what may happen next? Babies, marriage, equity, dogs, other plants??? Well... Let us not put the cart before the horse... That stuff is still so very, very, very (did I say very?) far off... We'll leave all of those things to our friends. With a new announcement of : We're getting married/ having a baby/ had a baby/ bought a house/ got a puppy/ said "I love you"/ flying to the moon... that has been going on, there have been plenty of good things in the air. (And I am really, really, really (did I say really?) happy with OUR new tree...)

So...

Life is moving forward... And it's TREEmendously spectacular!

No comments: