Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Well F**k...


I know... Me... Starting out a Blog with such a foul mouth... Late morning Potty Mouth here... Up and ready for action... Only, I had the wrong day... The action is tomorrow...

Well F**k...

DECOM is TOMORROW...
As in NOT TODAY...
As in Sunday...
Not Saturday...
As in I am sitting here getting directions for the best place to park the vehicle...
For 24 hours from now...
Not 4 hours from now...

Well F**k...

I am sitting here with my face all done up...
So done up that I will have to wash it before going anyplace so mundane...
My clothes are sitting strewn all over the floor...
Because I took the early morning playing dress up to see what I was in the mood to wear...
I even took a power nap...
Flat on my back...
Snoring in The Boyfriend's ear...
So that I would not mess up my make up and hair...
Better to annoy your loved one and not mess up hours of dress up...
Better to have a sore throat from sawing away for 40 minutes...
Better to have actually slept last night...
Since today is NOT the long awaited, much anticipated DECOM...
Since I STILL toss and turn all night when I am excited about something fun...
Like I am 5...

I must have read the date 5,000 times...
I must have read the day another 5,000 times...
I must have been nuts like 10,000 times...

Well... F**k...
(This is where The Boyfriend interjects that this is where the phrase "Ha Ha" is in order...)

(Yeah... Well the laugh is on him, who does he think is going to be not sleeping next to him again tonight? Who does he think is going to be laying there, desperately tired and thrashing about in that almost dreaming, yet still partly awake state? Who does he think is ALSO going to suffer from TWO nights of excited, restless, anticipation built up, lack of good nights slumber? Hmmm... "Ha Ha Boyfriend, we both suffer on this one...")

Well...

F**k...

F**k...
F**k...
F**K...

(sigh)

Well...

(You know in my head I am still jumping up and down, like I am 5, repeating that same word over and over and over... You also know that The Boyfriend is sitting on the sofa watching all of this and laughing his ass off...)

Grrr...
F**k...
Grrr...
F**k...
(sigh)
F**k...
F**k...
(sigh)
F**k...
Grrr...

(sigh)

Okay... I think I feel better now... Thanks... I'll see you all tomorrow then...

And if I happen to have a nice set of luggage under my pretty eyes when you see me at the DECOM...
"Well... F**K..."
At least now you'll know why...

No comments: