Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Monday, September 10, 2007

Paging Mr. Rix Brosen to the curtesy phone...


Last night, I met a fabulous guy... Totally funny and laid back... Yet still full of tons of get up and go...
The Boyfriend liked him too... I think... He laughed a lot... That's always a good sign...

And then Mr. Brosen just sort of faded away...

But...

He was back bright and early this morning... And he brought with with him more giggles and laughter and silliness...
It was a good way to start out the week...

So...

Rix...

Anytime you'd like to visit... It's a good time for me...





After Note:

If this doesn't make much sense to some of you... I apologize... Just get a chuckle at these famous words of mine...

"Boyfriend Beware... You WILL be Blogged!"...

You may not get the joke... But if you've been reading my Blogs for a while, you might just get the idea...

No comments: