Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Doin' the Decom...


Hey there friends! It's been a week or so since we've all been back from the great Double Burn... (And hopefully everyone made it back better than when they left…)

And what has been on my mind? (Well, okay, a lot of things… Halloween being mid-week this year, my birthday rapidly approaching, my right eye healing way too slowly, all the unpacking that I have waiting for me when I get back home, eating way too much Asian Bakery so far this week, and all the Decoms to look forward to… I know it’s a ton of stuff… But what I really am focusing on, at least for the moment, is the Decom thought…)

So many Decoms... So little time...

This is how things are looking for me at the moment:

October 7- SF (Perhaps...???)
October 13- LA (Possibly... Who knows, a last minute appearance may be in order…)
October 19-21- So.Cal. (There with bells on baby!!!)

Also... I am thinking of celebrating my birthday at the So.Cal. Decom... (It is right after the event anyway, and what a great place to party for days…) Nothing big, nothing fancy… Just a few friends, a ton of soon to be friends, perhaps a hundred or so homemade cupcakes or frosted birthday cookies, and a weekend of relaxing fun… (Maybe I’ll even get my brother to come out for the thing…) So... If this provides any of you with an extra incentive to make the trek out, please know that the gift of your company would be so totally awesome!! (Said with true So.Cal. accent, hair flip and blinky-eyed smile...) And I'll even be sure to make some killer cupcakes or birthday cookies for the occasion... You do know that I went to Culinary School, right??? Mmmm... Sugar Coma... Goooood...

But…

The rest of the Decom thought was this:

What do I expect? (At least in reference to the three Decoms that I might end up at this year…) I know that the animals are all very different… But I am kind of at a loss… Especially with the So.Cal. Decom being (new/different/changed) unlike it has been in the past… At least from what I can tell from the different postings I’ve perused so far…

So…

If anyone has any thoughts, comments, advice on the whole Decom thing, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Many thanks… Muah!!!!!

No comments: