Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, February 23, 2007

Speeding trains and runaway lives…


Dear Friends;

Things sometimes move so quickly in life that they sometimes get away from where we thought they were heading. At least they do with me.

Snowballs that turn into one of those giant cartoon monstrosities that roll downhill increasing in size and continuously picking up in speed as it plunges on top of and over anything in its path…

Trains that have oversized engines that have been overly crammed full of coal to propel the locomotive at faster and faster paces until its leaves the tracks it is careening along glowing red from the friction…

Bubbles slipping down the sides of a tall glass from the explosion of air shooting down the straw into icy cold milk…

My wonderful and incredible life as it takes on new twists and turns around blind corners and endlessly freefalling into a perpetual state of fear of the unknown and bliss at letting go of those fears anyway…

I don’t know where I am heading…
I have many good clues…
Lots of grand ideas…
Many fabulous indicators…

But really, I just do not know. Somehow I don’t think anyone does really… But I am starting to thrill on that prospect.

No comments: