Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ais’s Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in February 2007:

Dear Friends;

This month I have had so many wonderful things to be happy about. It has been very difficult to narrow down the list. I just love it when that happens! Everything from a wonderful Superbowl weekend to fabulous walks on the pier and the endless supplies of hugs from my smallest of Dear Friends… I am feeling loved and lucky indeed. So without further ado…

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in February 2007:

01. “I squeeze you”
02. Driving the boat
03. Meeting the friends of my friends
04. Splashing in fountains in the middle of winter
05. Throwing plates
06. A silly bubble of anticipation
07. Traversing through hell with the dearest of friends because it is your turn
08. Perfect cups of coffee made for you and brought to you
09. Making a million cookies with many family members
10. Exploring anything and everything
11. Taking someone to Disneyland that has never been before
12. Laying down on the train tracks
13. Tea time and cocktail hour
14. Jumping over the widest puddle
15. Long distance telephone dates
16. Sweater weather
17. Torrential downpours
18. Playing “what if” games with Dear Friends
19. Valentine’s Day spent with small children
20. Seeing people in a new light and discovering that you like who they are even more than before

No comments: