Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hugs Please...


Dear Friends;

I am putting my money where my mouth is…
I am walking my talk…
I am ME…
And today that was not easy.
I could use a big hug of reassurance, of acceptance, of congratulations, of support, of friendship, of understanding, of love…

Today was a test. I have my path in this life. I have been answering for my choices made in the past. I will answer for them for the rest of my life. Today, I did not run. Today I was strong. And I am happy. And tired. I will continue to go forward no matter what. I will not go back and I will not stay where I am. I will look to the sky and laugh at the stars as they shoot across the sky. I will see animals in the clouds. And I will laugh with my dearest of Dear Friends.

I have made some important decisions in my recent past:

I do not want to be powerful.
I want to be fierce.

I do not wish to have control.
I wish to be adaptable.

I do not accept my fear any longer.
I accept only my freedom.

I want to live.
I wish only for love and peace.
I accept that death is inevitable.

Today, I did not run.
Today I planted a foot down and answered.
I will not seek.
I do not search.
I WILL NOT RUN.
My destiny is unfolding and I will look it squarely in the eye and meet it with grace and dignity.
I AM.






And... If you see what I see in the photo of fluffy clouds... Then you see a great many birds... All taking flight...

No comments: