Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Love, sex and inner-peace…

Dear Friends;

I love you. I have said these words to many people. I have meant them in many different ways. But those words are lacking for depth because often times no matter how much I have tried to communicate what I mean by them, they inevitably get taken in only one way. Romantically. Ironically, it is the depths of my closest friendships that bring me the greatest amounts of romantic love. But I think that is how it should be. At least for me.

I have Blogged back and forth on the concepts and ideals of love, sex, friendship, and emotions, among a great many other things. I have used copious amounts of words to express my thoughts and emotions on everything that seems to pass through my heart and mind. And I still hold too much of what I have come to understand over the past couple of years.

But it is time. To go on. To maintain focus and persevere towards the path I have been chasing and mapping out as my own. I desire to share my path with as many wonderful, Dear Friends as possible, but only to a certain extent. The rest I am saving for those rare individuals who can answer this one question: What is it that turns me inside out, that makes me the me that I was, am, and will become? Only the truest, deepest, closest of loves would be able to answer this as I would.

From now on it is time for me to mind a little less, to feel and believe a little more. I already understand. I already know that I do not know.

For those that I have known intimately in the past, I hope that you understand my words as they are meant. Not as a closing of a door, but as an invitation to more. But you must openly and honestly walk the road of friendship, before I will permit you to hold my hand on the path of romantic love. If this is not the choice you seek to make with me, then I offer you my hand in peace and friendship. That is the only piece of me that I will extend. If you truly know me, if you think to understand me, then you will understand why this is important to me. And you will accept this as being so. For me.

Again, I love you.
Always, I love you.
Accepting of you, I love you.
It is my hope that you feel the same way…

No comments: