Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Pregnant!


I'm PREGNANT!!!

How is that for something incredible!?!

And of that is why I have not been Blogging for awhile now... Every time I went to write something, all I wanted to do was spill the news...

I'm PREGNANT!!!

We were planning on waiting until the second trimester to say anything, but how can we not share something so totally fantastic?

I'm PREGNANT!!!

Besides... This has always been a place where I have shared my ups and downs, along with a funny time or two... So how is it that I can withhold my funny conception/ future Mother-in-law story longer than I have to? I can't... So now you all get to laugh along with me... And feel my pain... (Trust me, this whole pregnancy thing is great, but there is pain... Much more than I ever imagined...) Who else to better share my educational experience of a lifetime with? (And if you have been reading my Blog since the beginning then you will recall that I have always been the one to dread anything baby and baby related... You will know that while I do know HOW babies are made, and HOW babies are born, I know absolutely NOTHING of pregnancy... So this really is a huge learning experience for me.)

Mmmm... And how far along am I? Just a little over 6 weeks... And when did we find out? Just a little over 2 hours after we were told that the offer on the house had been accepted. YUP. We found out on the same day! (See... I really meant it when I said it was going to be a day we would never forget.)

And for those of you who said that the pitter patter of little feet were soon to be heard. You were right! Right now the estimated due date is January 29th. (I got the Aquarius that I wanted so badly... And The Boyfriend got his birthday wish. He had asked for a baby... Tall order, but we managed to pull that one off... (But that is part of the funny story to be coming down the Blogging road in the very near future.)

Oh thank goodness!
I'm PREGNANT!!!

No comments: