Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, June 20, 2008

Color me Happy...


Okay... I know that we are moving to Pleasantville... But it cracks me up to no end to see that our house could have come right off the set of Swingtown...

Seriously...1951 meets 1975 and toss in a bunch of 200 year old oak trees and you have our house.

Yesterday we signed our lives away... Well... the next thirty years of our lives... And I have never been happier to be connected to another person. And by such a beautiful house that we will be able to make into our very first HOME together. Yup. THRILLING!!!!

The afternoon was spent washing walls at the apartment with breaks spent buried in mountains of paint chips. It is difficult to pick which way to go. Soft and spa-like, bold and graphic, or bright and colorful. The only thing that I am sure of, is that when I am done, it will look like it is ready to be gracing the pages of House Beautiful.

And so that you all can see just how close our new house does look like Swingtown, I am including this quickie clip from the behind the scenes of the show. Enjoy!

No comments: