Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, February 8, 2008

Reconstructed clothing into hats...



I found a new site! (Actually Rockstar Mommy did, but ohhhh it's new to me and I soooo love it!) It's called Tilly Jane and they make the cutest hats and accessories. Some for kids, but the hats for adults are just too cute! And they are all reconstructed clothing, which really makes my heart go pitter-pat... I love the eco-friendly stuff... I know, I am a Hippie that bathes... (I stick my tongue out at you...)

And of course the geek in me sees the connection between the Viking hats that are the rage right now, the Newsboy hats that have been in style for the past couple of years, and these (too cute for real words) hats. I love that everything old is new again... I thrill on seeing how each person re-invents the wheel and makes it their own. I love art and fashion...



From their website:

"What makes Faith's hats so special? Each of these stylish one-of-kind hats are made from recylced sweaters. Designed and handmade in Portland, OR -- Faith's hats are available in adult, toddler and infant sizes."

"Everybody loves these hats! Faith custom makes these one-of-a-kind newsboy style hats by recycling sweaters, so each hat is unique. Adult hat-band diameter is 21-Inches."







No comments: