Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Need to go pack...


So it has been a whirlwind year thus far my Dear Friends!

With so many people visiting and moving, the coming and going has taken up a monumental pace of entertaining dinner parties mixed in with socializing while moving things like beds and dressers from here to there. (Thank heaven Superbowl was one of the most boring and dull games in football history... It enabled me to squeeze in a few more hours with friends that I had been missing quite a bit... Well, the last three minutes were good, so it was not a total waste of pigskin, and there IS always next year...)

And in what is quickly coming down to days, we will soon be off to a wonderful tropical island in the Pacific... (Bring on the Mai Tai's and the Poi, let me see waterfalls for days and hike through volcano forests until my legs beg to be separated from my body and left behind to rest... Bring on the black sand beaches and the kayaks... Hawaii, here I come!)

I'll be sure to post up photos... That is, if I remember to pack the camera... (With all that has been going on, who knows WHAT I'll remember to pack...)

Hope you all are having a blast doing what it is that you do... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your interviews go well, your jobs don't drive you insane, that school doesn't leave you without at least a little time to find a party and let it lose for a night... I hope that your endeavors are fruitful and your road trips are calm and without upset. Here's to all of my loved ones that are moving to far away places; may you settle in quickly, make wonderful new friends, and be ready for my visit sometime in the not too far off future...

And for those Dear Friends that are near to me, I'll be back in Mid-March and ready to bore you to tears with home movies, slides and photos of what has got to be the best birthday trip ever!

No comments: