Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ais’s Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in December...

Dear Friends;

It’s that time when I recall that I have not posted up my HAPPY list for the month… It could be that I have SOOOOOOOOO many things to be happy for this month that narrowing the list down to just 20 seemed to be such a daunting task.

Some of the reasons are sure to carry over into January… Which is fast approaching… I love the prospect of overlapping my lists. I think that is exactly how life should be… Full to the brim and overflowing like a cup of good Sake shared between friends.

I hope that all of you, my very special, Dear Friends, have had a year that is just as bountiful and giving. I hope even more, that you too, have a difficult time selecting your “Top Reasons” to be Happy for 2006.

So, before I start waxing poetic…

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in December:

1. Learning to feel the wind
2. Christmas Angels
3. Hugs from friends and family
4. Comfort food
5. Eating too much and not caring about the possibilities of an expanding waistline
6. Playing in a room of cracked mirrors
7. Learning that my choice of working with Acrylics over Oils is also good for the environment
8. Getting a new Uber-Cool camera
9. Pastry wrapped brie with brown sugar and honey
10. Completing a very special project for a very special child
11. Green eyes that twinkle with mischief
12. The folds and wrinkles of fur on an excited dog’s face when they know that they are going to get the treat for being good
13. Hearing Aunt LaLa… Aunt LaLa… Aunt LaLa… repeated over and over
14. Laughter that curls the toes and makes the sides ache
15. Long drives to see Dear Friends
16. Meeting the Dear Friends of Dear Friends and loving them too
17. Striped leotards with puffy sleeves from the 1980’s
18. Expanding and stretching the mind beyond previous capacity
19. Reading books recommended by Dear Friends that push buttons and cause you read them several times through to figure out WHY and HOW
20. Moving on, letting, go and living my life- on my own terms

No comments: