Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Would Do Almost Anything to Have My Knee Stop Hurting...

Dear Friends;

Just a quickie... Was wondering if it is just my drug induced state, the effect of the full Scorpio Moon, or the excitement of tonight being Beltane (For those of my Dear Friends who don't know about Beltane... Think Christmas for the ...um... consenting adventurous and you get the idea. In the sense that Christmas is about Santa Clause and not religious... If you want to know about the real side of it... Ask me tomorrow, after I have opened all the presents and am sitting gleefully in all the pretty wrappings strewn about the floor...)

Anyway... What I was wondering Dear Friends... was how many of you have done a load of laundry... Just for the panties? I confess to Southern California draught conditions, hand washed in the sink... please don't tell me I am wasteful of water... But I have a single pair of rockin panties rolling away in the dryer.

I have to wear them tonight. If I am going to end up dancing in my panties... it must be THIS pair... But is it just me? Perhaps I should go get a cup of coffee... or two... Perhaps I should have just decided that it's Beltane and gone sans panties... But I can't help it... Change only happens so fast...

At the mention of change... I need to go back into the depths of my closet and figure out what I am placing on top of the perfect panties...

Kisses Dear Friends...

Remember tonight is heaven on earth... Go out and enjoy making new friends, or making good friends close friends... Whatever you do... Enjoy... I am... (In my rockin and rollin uber panties- Of course!)

No comments: