Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The full Windsor baby...


The Boyfriend has (another) interview today. Moving upwards and jumping ladders is a good thing, but can wreck havoc on the nerves. (He already has a good job, but it is time to be moving onward towards things that will take him the places that he is preferring to go. Or at least try out.) He is using my words as his mantra and seems much calmer this morning than last night.

"Remember, you are interviewing them."
It is always a two way street. The "good fit" needs to go both ways. (And he has a lot to offer...)

So this morning, he put on the black suit that I picked up from the dry cleaners yesterday. He has on smashing black socks (with a small pattern on them) to go with his black silk tie that I had all laid out. (He even has the undershirt and striped shirt going on. He looks sharp.) Even his shoes are nicely polished. (He polished them, I avoid shoe polish whenever possible. Shined shoes are a must though...)

And after several (numerous) tries at tying the tie, along with me as the peanut gallery getting in the way, he looks divine. (Or as he says: " I look like I am going to either a wedding or a funeral.")

Then since there was an hour left to kill, I searched out how to properly tie a full Windsor knot. (Hey... It's been awhile. But you can bet that I'll be practicing for quite some time when I am all alone. Getting my hands on a man in a suit is one of my top pleasures in life. (Getting my hands on The Boyfriend in a suit... Well that's just out of this world...)

Here is the great how-to video that we found. Short and to the point and even has instant re-plays. Enjoy!

No comments: