Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in December 2007


Okay... So I have not done one of these in ages. and I could come up with a list of reasons of WHY I was not focusing on the positive, but I think that would sort of defeat the purpose.

Here are my (long overdue) Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in December 2007:

01) Finally getting a mammogram and ultrasound
02) Receiving an abundance of support and help when I asked for it
03) Being strong enough to ask for help when I needed it
04) Meeting The Boyfriends friends and really liking them
05) Visits from my Brother
06) Being able to give back all that I have received and possible make a difference
07) Trips to the tropics in the dead of winter
08) Getting older, but not really looking or feeling older
09) Creating my own "recipes" and having them be fantastic
10) Sleeping on flannel sheets
11) Waking up to a clean house every morning
12) Completing out my set of new dishes
13) Bargain shopping
14) Great customer service
15) Having great conversations on airplanes
16) Getting a totally cute yellow PT Cruiser as a rental car
17) Walks in the cool crisp air
18) Catnaps in the late morning sunshine that streams through the windows
19) Learning to do something totally new and foreign
20) Old fashioned body length wall heaters heaters that are perfect to stand in front of when it's cold outside

No comments: