Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Look what I can do now...


So The Boyfriend has agreed to take on the monumental task of teaching me how to create my website. From the bottom up. Or perhaps I should say from the inside out. Or from the open HTML bracket to the close HTML bracket.

No matter which way you phrase it, it ends up equaling a huge, gigantic, mind boggling experience. Mostly for The Boyfriend who spent most of my first lesson scratching his head at my gazillion questions.

It only took a pair of mirrored closet doors, a red dry erase marker, and about an hour before I hit saturation point.

But I did manage to retain some of the lesson... I only needed a small amount of guidance to point out that I had left one dangling opener... (And no, that is not like the can opener hanging off of the counter by the cord, which is what I would have thought as recently as dinner time...)

All in all... Not too shabby...

At this rate, I will be able to create my website in no time flat. (No time in relation to the seven days that the creation took verses the age of evolution for the dinosaurs...)

Anything is possible:

I will really be able to say goodbye to sugar and chocolate for good this time...
I will someday stop dreaming of coffee...
I will finally take advantage of my gym membership...
I will go to Hawaii looking like a coppertone spokesmodel this spring...
and...
I will actually create and run my website in a reasonable amount of time...

Oh, and let us not forget the most important possibility of all:

The Boyfriend will not loose his mind while teaching me to be a sexy hot geek...

Yup...
Anything is indeed possible.
(And just to show a little proof to the above statement; the photo is a screen shot of my very first webpage! Just click on it to see what I did. It's cute, I know... Simple indeed... But I did it!) I guess this alluring nerd is on her way to becoming a sexy hot geek after all...




(Disclaimer: After the week I have had, I am totally rocking the hot, sexy, alluring, incredible vibe. In a week or two, all normal realities and perceptions of self should be shifted back into place...)

No comments: