Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY...

Top 20 Reasons to be HAPPY in February

1. Traveling like a "Rock Star"
2. Returning home and having everything spotless
3. Sending and receiving postcards
4. Indulging in Chinese bakery often
5. Being someone friends and family can turn to in times of need
6. Milkshakes with my brother
7. Undress rehearsals
8. Being totally pampered
9. Having a golden tan in the middle of winter
10. Having no tan lines
11. Turning friendly acquaintances into new friends
12. Stepping outside of the box
13. Having my second favorite team win the Super Bowl
14. Receiving text messages that instantly cause that heated and flushed feeling
15. An overabundance of pretty robes and having the opportunities to wear them all
16. Pajama parties
17. Discovering "new" old authors and appreciating classic American literature
18. Cocktail hour done well
19. Completing projects
20. Oysters Rockefeller

No comments: