Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Sunday, February 5, 2006

"FOOO-TTT-BAAALLL...FEEE-VERR..."

Dear Friends;

So just in case you all were wondering... (and even if you were not...)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!

I have been so distracted by preparations for the upcoming event that I have not done my typical pre-game countdown... Wow... But last night I realized for the first time in almost a week that today is the day!!!

I could hardly sleep last night... It is better than Christmas... or Valentine's Day... Today is FOOTBALL!!!! This morning I bounded out of bed already ready to yell at the TV because I KNOW it will make a difference...

My second favorite team is playing my family's home team... And I just know that we are going to win... And for all of you who are fortunate enough to live in that pretty, green, rainy State (Also known as the birthplace for dreaded Starbucks Coffee...) We are going to WIN WIN WIN!!!! (And just to make sure that you get this in the right perspective...

For those of you who were fortunate enough to grow up with the Muppet Show...

Remember the character "Animal"? And how he would go around saying his name?? "ANNN-III-MAAALLL...ANNN-III-MAAALLL..." That is how I have been prancing around my friend's house for the past ninety minutes saying "FOOO-TTT-BAAALLL...FOOO-TTT-BAAALLL..." And I have not even had my cup of (non- Seattle brand- read: Starbucks) coffee yet...

Aren't you glad that you are wherever you are and not here with FOOO-TTT-BAAALLL FEEE-VERR..." and me? (See Momster... You did raise me right! So let me just say again for the record...

-I love my family-I love where some of them have decided to dwell
-I think their team is great
-I strongly dislike Starbucks
-I take six (yes... six) sugars and a lot of milk in my au lait
-The Stealers are Supreme-Today is my second favorite holiday
-I have serious "FOOO-TTT-BAAALLL...FEEE-VERR..."
-If you are not a fan of the game (GASP) there are always the commercials

Happy Holiday!!

No comments: