Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Saturday, June 3, 2006

Speak to Me Forsoothly and Mine will Surely be Thine...

Dear Friends;

There is a voice I long to hear. Every morning when I wake, it lingers in my mind. Leftover from words whispered in my sleep. I would know this sound anywhere. If I could not hear again, I would still know this sound. I would feel the vibrations, the resonance.

This voice is wondrous.

When heard in reality, I cling to it. I hang on every word spoken, cleaving each syllable in my head and storing them away to revisit later in the dark of night before I drift off to sleep. It is this sound that instills a peace, stirs my emotions, brings a heat to my passions, and sparks a joy in my soul.

The great power of a single voice should never be under-estimated. Such greatness can make miracles happen with just the intake of a breath. Such power can change everything with a single word, a ripple in the vastness.

Know Dear Friends, that each voice has this power… What you choose to do with it can affect others so very deeply. From touching their lives and dreams, to how the world is in its continual growth and expansion…

We each have a powerful voice, how are you going to use yours?

No comments: