Disclaimer

This blog is an on-going work in progress, just like its creator. The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the not-so-innocent. The events portrayed are as true and accurate as my perspective and memory allows, and are subject to change without further notice in the future. You will not find any Pay Per Post on my blog... No advertising. No peddling of anything other than my personal thoughts, opinions, and experiences... If you are reading my words it is because you are choosing to share a birds-eye view into my playground, not because I am pounding down your door asking to come in out the elements uninvited. With all of that out of the way, I really am glad you are here…

Monday, November 26, 2007

Know of a good Fish and Chips place?


Does anyone know of a good place to get Fish and Chips in Sunnyvale or Mountain View? (If that is all you read and you post up a comment as to a good place, then I LOVE YOU!) And if the place is not too loud... Then life is grand. If they serve them for lunch, then I am in heaven. And will go there tomorrow.

I have been so buried under all of the BeCAUSE stuff that I have not had hardly a second to post a Blog about anything else. (I have about 50 posts made in the past two weeks for the BeCAUSE Blog, and another 30 sitting in drats to be completed. There just is not enough time. (But I seem to recall there not really ever being enough time to get to everything... We really need to get some Steam Punk kid to get busy on that whole time machine thing, or a machine that slows or freezes time. Or how about a Harry Potter Nutter inventing one of those gizmos that Hermione Granger uses to take all the classes at Hogwarts and then saves the "day"... I'd happily take one of those.

Yesterday was a great day. I had a stuffed mailbox every place I logged into. All the support is so incredible. It makes it well worth all of the long hours I have been spending hunched over the computer pushing myself to just push past it all and do just one more post. Just one more letter. Just one more registration. Just one more thing.

It is a very good thing that I love to do research and that my idea of a killer date is a lunch in the sunshine and a few hours spent in the library pouring over old dusty books. (Of course it is too cold for lunch in the sunshine, but there is always lunch in front of the window... And I am not being taken on dates to the library, I am escaping the laptop by going to the bookstore tot get books on programming, websites, and filing the proper forms with the right people... But really, it is still good. At least I think it's good. I'll just keep telling myself that and then it will ALL be good.)

And to top it off, I am having cravings... I got a text about dead fish and all I could think of was "FISH AND CHIPS!!!"... I thought I lost that craving, but guess not. I am supposed to be on a "diet" to get off the 10 pounds I let sneak back on... But now all I can think of is fish and chips...

Does anyone know of a good place to get Fish and Chips in Sunnyvale or Mountain View?

No comments: